Charts :: KEI
SELL signal on 28/12/18 @ 350.15 Returns to date: -1.63%. SL 378.55
Charts courtsey: iCharts.in
- This information is for your study only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell.
- Consider trend as UP when a stock gives a breakout above last month's high
- To lock in gains, use a trailing SL (last month's low or last 2-3 weeks low)
- Expect half the trades to (statistically) fail so manage the risk management in every trade
- Limit risk per trade to maximum of 1% of your capital
- In case of narrow ranges, consider the bigger / previous trading range as breakout levels
- Pay attention to large bar breakout days or one day large reversal bars.